Nothin’ But Net
College basketball is a long-standing tradition in America. It not only promotes the well-being of student-athletes but also teaches them life skills like time management, leadership, and selflessness that they can take with themselves for generations to come.
There’s nothing better than watching a game of hoops, cheering while wearing NCAA sports gear from Campus Wardrobe’s W Republic officially licensed collegiate apparel collection.
There is a wide assortment of athletic, sporty, and team-spirited tees, hoodies, hats, beanies, and shorts to buy before the next game! They make great gifts for sports fans, college students, alumni, and athletes as well.
This Winter, get your game on and prepare to watch a ton of NCAA sports games happening across the country!
NCAA Women’s Basketball Highlights
We’re a couple of days into December, and NCAA Women’s BB is in full swing, and the excitement just won't stop! This week saw some incredible plays from all around the league, including jaw-dropping shots. Let's take a look at your favorite teams to see how they performed.
Campus Wardrobe has gear for the following schools: Kennesaw State University Owls, Samford University Bulldogs, University of South Dakota Coyotes, Campbell University Camels, Quinnipiac University Bobcats, the University of Alabama at Birmingham Blazers, Oakland University Golden Grizzlies, California State University Fullerton Titans, Florida Atlantic University Owls, and Liberty University Flames.
Kennesaw State University
- On Monday, December 7, the Owls crushed Ferman 70-59.
- There were a ton of free throws, mostly by Alexis Poole, Amani Johnson, Bre’Lyn Snipes, Julia Rodriguez, among other great players. There were also two and three-pointers from Jah’Che Whitfield and Stacie Jones.
- Their next game isn’t until the 17th against GA Southern.
- Samford had a close game with Talladega, winning 88-70.
- Players Sanaa Redmond, Mallory Hampton, and Mattie Hatcher scored two-pointers.
- Free throws were made by Kiersten Nelson, Natalie Armstrong, Hampton, Annie Ramil, and Hatcher.
- The Bulldogs will play the Blazers on December 12.
University of South Dakota
- The Coyotes beat their opponents, Bradley, with a final score of 62-39.
- Student-athletes Chloe Lamb, Liv Korngable, and Kyah Watson each scored two-pointers.
- Grace Larkins had a layup as well as Hannah Sjerven, Maddie Krull, and Jeniah Ugofsky.
- The university will compete against Valparaiso on December 10.
- On December 6, the final score of the game with the Lady Camels vs. Western Carolina was 53-40.
- Shy Tuelle scored the first 3 points of the game with a jump shot. She made a total of 11 points. Taya Bolden contributed 16.
- The team will face off with William Peace next Wednesday.
- The Bobcats played against Northeastern on Tuesday the 7th, winning 69-58.
- Makenzie Helms added 15 points to the scoreboard, whereas teammates Mikala Morris contributed 14, Mackenzie DeWees made 12 shots, Cur’Tiera Haywood and Rose Caverly both made 9 points each, Sajada Bonner had 7, and Tiera White had 3.
- They will play Providence this weekend on Saturday, December 11.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Tuesday was also a good day for the Blazers, who beat Pittsburg Johnstown 62-51.
- Birna Benonysdottir made the first three-pointer basket, and Clare Traehar followed up with a jump shot and then a three-pointer a couple of minutes later. Ella Wanzer and Denai Bowman also contributed points in the first quarter.
- Bowman scored the most out of all with a total of 23 points whereas Benonysdottir and Wanzer scored 11 respectively, Genevieve Coleman had 7 points, Clare Traegar with 5, Hayley Moore with 4, and Cassidy Roberts made a one pointer shot.
- The Golden Grizzlies had an awesome game against Central Michigan. The final score was 79-58.
- Kahlaijah Dean and Breanna Perry started the first quarter off strong with a three-pointer and a layup. Dean finished the game off with 34 points.
- Their next game won’t be until December 20 against Marshall.
California State University Fullerton
- Fullerton ended the game against San Francisco with a score of 62-53.
- Ashlee Lewis had 29 points, Fujika Nimmo contributed 18 points, Gabi Vidmar had 6 points, Lily Wahinekapu had 4 points, Una Jovanovic had 3, and Carolyn Gill had 2.
- CSUF has a game against Utah this Friday, December 10.
Florida Atlantic University
- The Owls had a game against Memorial and won 71-63.
- Amber Gaston made a layup to start the game. Keaynna Tolbert, Rita Pleskevich, Monique Ezbrand, Chantel Barnett, Simona Henshaw, Janeta Rozentale, Alyiah Deen-ahmad, Gaston, Sofia Galeron, Kynadi Kuykendoll, Chantel Barnett, Natalia Leguizamon, Kimia Carter, and Alexa Zaph all contributed points.
- The team will play Richmond on Sunday, December 19.
- The Flames won 59-40 against Virginia Tech.
- Georgia Amoore scored 4 points, Azana Baines got 2 points, Elizabeth Kitley had 7 points, Aisha Sheppard had 17, Emily Lytle had 8, and Kayana Traylor made 2.
- Bluefield State will be playing the team on Monday, December 13.
Learn About the Affiliate Program
Imagine being able to make significant cash by promoting excellent collegiate merchandise through social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook or on your own website? Now you can! Join our Affiliate Program today.
We are looking out for those with big dreams because we provide opportunities that influencers need in order to generate an income from their passion alone. With each successful referral, it's possible to earn up to 10% commission.