“Overpower. Overtake. Overcome.”
(Bonus points if you know where that quote is from)
Madness is alive and well on campus (March Madness, that is). The women's teams have been playing brilliantly, with so many amazing plays that it'll make your head spin. We're not done yet, though - 2022 promises even more excitement ahead for all of us basketball fans out there, cheering them along every step of their journey to victory
Campus Wardrobe has everything you need to show your team spirit, whether it’s on the field or at home. From officially licensed W Republic shirts, sweatshirts, crewnecks in styles like Game Day, Athletic, and Basketball, to hats, beanies, and shorts, we have an entire section of college sportswear! So go ahead - root hard for whichever school you love most.
Our selection will ensure everyone knows who's behind the next big win – whether they're sports fans, college athletes, university students, professors, parents, alumni, or just team-spirited men and women looking for the next best thing to wear at the game.
NCAA Highlights for January: Women’s Basketball
Campus Wardrobe has merch for the following schools/Women’s NCAA BB teams: La Salle University Explorers, Quinnipiac University Bobcats, Fairleigh Dickinson University Devils,Lipscomb University Bisons, Gardner Webb University Runnin’ Bulldogs, Drexel University Dragons, High Point University Panthers, Southern Utah University Thunderbirds, Indiana State University Sycamores, and Lehigh University Mountain Hawks.
La Salle University
- Beating Saint Joseph’s 69-65, it was a close call for the Explorers.
- With points shared between Jayne Haynes (9), Claire Jacobs (10), Amy Jacobs (7), Molly Masciantonio (4), Kayla Spruill (19), Kenya Cote-Lysius (2), Gabby Crawford (15), and Michelle Kozicki (3), these players had a substantial game.
- They’ll play George Mason on Friday, January 21.
- Saint Peter’s lost to the Bobcats with a final score of 75-53.
- While Mackenzie Dewees scored the most points (21), her teammates Amani Free (19), Sajada Bonner (4), Rose Caverly (12), Jackie Grisdale (14), Mikala Morris (2), and Cat Almeida (2) contributed as well.
- The players will face off Manhattan this Saturday, January 22.
Fairleigh Dickinson University
- With a score of 73-53, the athletes had a great game, with nine players contributing points.
- There were many free throws and jump shots thrown, with one 3-pointer made by Rachael Niles.
- The women will battle against St Francis BK on Friday.
- Lipscomb was unfazed by the Central Ark team, beating them 63-54.
- Jayln Holcomb was the star player of the evening, scoring a total of 14 points with four layups and two 3-pointers.
- Kennesaw State will face off the Bisons on Saturday around 2:30 PM ET.
Gardner Webb University
- Presbyterian lost to Gardner Webb 56-64.
- While Alasia Smith added a whopping 22 points to the scoreboard, her teammates contributed as well, with Jhessyka Williamins adding a nice 15 points, Lauren Bevis had 9, Ki’Ari Cain with 7, Lyrissa Deans with 4, Layken Cox added 5, and L’Mia Littlejohn contributed 2.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs will compete against Longwood this weekend.
- In a close game, Drexel went home with the win, the final score being 58-54.
- Keishana Washington (17), Hannah Nihill (10), and Tessa Brugler (11) were by far the best players of the game, with double-digit point totals all-around.
- Delaware will have to meet Drexel’s wrath in the game on Sunday, January 24, at 2 PM ET.
High Point University
- The team had a beautiful game, winning 61-57.
- High Point scored some high points this game, with players Jaden Wrightsell (21) on top, scoring 21 points in total.
- Hampton will dare to beat the Panthers on Saturday.
Southern Utah University
- In another close game, the Thunderbirds had it in the bag with a final score of 67-63 against Northern Colorado.
- Nobody likes to lose, and that means all seven players had to fight their hardest on Tuesday. With each player scoring their respective points, Madelyn Eaton had the most of all, adding 20 points to the total.
- Idaho State will have to face off this team over the weekend.
Indiana State University
- The game with Evansville ended with a score of 69-51.
- Most of the scoring was due to players either having free throws or impressive jump shots.
- Valparaiso will play against Indiana State on Friday.
- Probably the highest score we’ve seen this week, Lehigh had an amazing 99 points, beating opponent Navy (65).
- While they were all strong basketball players, Megan Walker had the most points scored.
- They’ll compete against Boston University this weekend.
Campus Wardrobe is giving influencers, bloggers, and content creators the chance to join our Affiliate Program today and earn up to 10% commission! Sign up now.