Who Will You Cheer For in 2022?
Campus Wardrobe is back for more NCAA Basketball pride. The men’s teams have been playing ruthlessly, with a ton of amazing plays, astounding rebounds, and astonishing assists. What else will 2022 have in store for us?
If you love cheering on your school and playing college sports, then we have everything for you here. From officially licensed tees to hoodies or crewnecks in styles like Game Day and Athletic or one that has a design expressing their love for Basketball; we have other options as well, such including hats, beanies, in addition to shorts! Our selection will ensure that everyone knows who’s behind the next big win!
Sports fans, college athletes, students, and other team-spirited men and women will absolutely love wearing any of our sporty, officially licensed W Republic designs.
NCAA Basketball Highlights for January
The week of January 10 was riveting, to say the least. A lot of our favorite teams won their respective games.
Campus Wardrobe has merch for the following schools/Men’s NCAA BB teams: Winthrop University Eagles, Morgan State University Bears, University of Illinois at Chicago Flames, University of South Dakota Coyotes, Alcorn State University Braves, Towson University Tigers, Iona College Gaels, James Madison University Foundation Dukes, and Davidson College Wildcats.
- Winthropnarrowly defeated Campbell 74-72.
- Cory Hightower had 17 points and eight rebounds. Buggs made 12 points, making the last score that would break a 72-all tie.
- They’ll play the UNC-Asheville Bulldogs on January 13.
Morgan State University
- The Bears defeated South Carolina State 88-81 in overtime on Monday.
- Trevor Moore had 19 points, Chad Venning added 17, and Ware finished the game with 15, ending the game with a season-high 15 3-pointers.
- The Bears will face off the Coppin State Eagles this Saturday, January 15.
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Playing IUPUI, the Flames won 67-65.
- Kevin Johnson provided 17 points and six assists, whereas Filip Skobalj hit a 3-pointer, giving them a 63-60 lead with 39 seconds left. Johnson sealed the win in the final 18 seconds with four free throws.
- The Flames will compete against the Wisconsin-Milwaukee Panthers this Saturday.
University of South Dakota
- The university topped North Dakota 75-68 on Monday night, January 10.
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt had 19 points along with Mason Archambault as well. Boogie Anderson added 14, and Tasos Kamateros had 10 points. Hunter Goodrick had 7 points plus a career-high 18 rebounds.
- Denver Pioneers will play them on the 13th of January.
Alcorn State University
- Alcorn State had a win of 70-60 against Alabama State.
- Paul King made 15 points, Lenell Henry added 14, Oddyst Walker had 13, and Keondre Montgomery had 12 points.
- Next up, they’ll be playing Texas Southern Tigers on January 15.
- Townson crushed Hofstra 78-66 on Tuesday night.
- Player Jason Gibson had a career-high 26 points while Nicolas Timberlake had 12 points, and Cam Holden added 11.
- Elon Phoenix will be their next opponent.
- On Tuesday, Iona edged past Fairfield 80-76.
- Nelly Junior Joseph contributed 20 points, Tyson Jolly and Elijah Joiner had 14, respectively, and Dylan van Eyck added 13 points.
- This Friday, they’ll challenge the Manhattan Jaspers.
James Madison University
- Northeastern lost to James Madison 89-66.
- Vado Morse had 20 points, Charles Falden added 18, Julien Wooden had 15 points, and Justin Amadi added 12.
- William & Mary will be their next opponent over the weekend.
- Davidson won its 12th straight game on Tuesday night, defeating UMass 77-67.
- Luka Brajkovic had a career-high 25 points, Hyunjung Lee had 18, Foster Loyer added 11, and Sam Mennenga had 10 points.
- The players will face off Richmond this Friday.
Campus Wardrobe has an excellent offer for influencers, bloggers, and content creators. Join our Affiliate Program today and earn up to 10% commission!