Campus Wardrobe sells officially licensed collegiate merchandise for hundreds of colleges, universities, and NCAA sports teams. The online store is giving college students 60% off on face masks for the back-to-school season.
Every college student is required to wear a face-covering while in public spaces, whether it's inside the classroom or outside on campus grounds. This year, don’t risk getting your child sick. Parents can buy a reasonably priced face mask that protects their college kids while they are away at school.
Campus Wardrobe provides Amlife disposable masks available in bulk packs of 10, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000. They are sold in plastic zipper bags so students can travel with them on the go.
The website also has reusable cloth face coverings with many different colors and designs so students can always look their best. Made with 2 layers, each cotton mask comes with a filter pocket and can fit every college student regardless of face shape.
The face masks are:
- Offered in disposable or reusable materials.
- Made in the United States of America were mentioned.
- Shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
- Available in bulk for university organizations, sports clubs, and other large groups.
- 3 Ply or 2 Ply layering.
- Designed with comfortable ear loops and adjustable nose strips.
- Sold in various colorful graphics.
- Premium quality, easy to breathe through, and fits every face shape.
Campus Wardrobe writes, “We’re here to help you stay safe. Be the smart student that we all know you are…Amlife and Casaba face masks are high-quality and provide lots of protection...”
About Campus Wardrobe
A top-rated marketplace, CampusWardrobe.com offers an extensive collection of officially licensed apparel and accessories for 400+ schools across America. They always have best-in-class products that are inexpensive and top-quality. Each item is shipped quickly at no cost and can be returned with zero hassle.