West Virginia Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
Climbing the Mountain of Success
The Mountain State has some of the most beloved sights in the nation, from its White Sulphur Springs to its high mountain peaks and the longest and tallest bridge in the United States. When you’re a college student in West Virginia, never be afraid to aim high!
Colleges are defined by the students that attend there, the sports they play, the subjects they study, and the pride every peer has for their teams. As you take those 4+ years in stride, have a keepsake in the form of high-quality apparel! Campus Wardrobe meets everyone’s desire with our collection of officially licensed collegiate merchandise. Whether it’s a sporty t-shirt, a comfy hooded sweatshirt, soft fleece shorts, a school spirited cap, or a winter beanie, we have it all!
- At Marshall University, the men’s soccer team has a record of 32-22-8 with one conference championship and a third-round finish in the College Cup. The softball team has made two NCAA Tournament appearances.
- West Virginia has college sports teams from two schools, West Virginia and Marshall, that play in NCAA Division It also has several professional minor league baseball, football, soccer, and other sports teams.
- There are 30 colleges and universities in the state.
- At WVU, every player touches the large coal rock in Milan Puskar Stadium (which holds 60,000 people) for good luck on their game. West Virginia is the second-biggest coal mining state in the U.S., and the players honor these blue-collar coal miners.
- According to a study by US Direct, the residents in West Virginia watch the highest number of sports.
- Jerry West was a two-time All-America at WV, and his silhouette is the NBA logo. The road outside the WVU basketball arena is named Jerry West Blvd.
- Other notable players: Mary Lou Retton was the first U.S gymnast to win gold in women’s all-around competition; Hack Wilson had a major-league-record 190 RBIs and 56 home runs; Randy Barnes holds the world indoor/outdoor shot put records and won a gold medal at the 1996 Olympics; lastly, Hal Greer had an average of 19.2 points in 15 NBA seasons.
Gifts to Take You Home
The perfect college student gift is waiting for every occasion at Campus Wardrobe. Our selection of apparel and accessories will make their day special, no matter what school they attend in West Virginia.
To celebrate important occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays - these should be celebrated with a present that shows off your university spirit!
Sports fans will love our selection of clothes for athletes as well as other sports fanatics on your list: Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, and Friends.