Virginia Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
The Queen of Education
Named in honor of Queen Elizabeth I, Virginia is the Mother of States, the first English settlement in the U.S., and the place of the “first Thanksgiving.” While Virginians aren’t quite royalty, they do have a major part in creating the country we have today (woohoo!).
If you want to look your best this time of year, campus fashion is more important than ever. Whether it’s game day or any other event on the calendar with a big push for university pride--you need quality clothing in order not only to stand out but also represent! With all these exciting opportunities ahead and celebrations popping up, we here at Campus Wardrobe offer officially licensed collegiate apparel that can help make sure that you’re representing the team.
There is a considerable collection of collegiate merchandise, officially licensed university apparel, and NCAA sports gear for the Liberty University, University of Richmond, Lynchburg College, James Madison University (JMU), Old Dominion University (ODU), Christopher Newport University (CNU), Hampden-Syndey College (HSC), Longwood University, Norfolk State University (NSU), Radford University, and Virginia Military Institute (VMI).
Whether you’re a Flame, Spider, Hornet, Duke, Monarch, Captain, Tiger, Lancer, Spartan, Highlander, or Keydet, you’ll be a fan of wearing our merch!
- The VMI football team won the 2020 Southern Conference Football Championship. The 1977 basketball team finished the season with 26 wins, which continues to be the school record.
- The men’s basketball team at Radford University has three Big South Conference tournament wins. The baseball team has won two championships. The men’s tennis team has three BSC Men’s Tennis Championship wins.
- In 1982, the Spiders won its first national championship when the women's tennis team won the AIAW.
- Liberty collectively shares 6 NCAA Division I individual national championships, 8 FCS football championships, 160+ NCAA Division I conference titles, and 15 Division I Conference All-Sport Awards.
- The men’s soccer team at Marshall University has a record of 32-22-8 with one conference championship and a third-round finish in the College Cup.
- JMU’s women’s basketball team won a program record of 29 games. The baseball team was the first Virginia school to advance to the College World Series in 1983. The football team won the NCAA Division I-AA national title two times.
- Despite its large population, Virginia doesn’t have a major professional sports league franchise.
- Based on a 2015 poll for collegiate sports programs, 34% of Virginias were fans of the Virginia Cavaliers, and 28% were fans of the Virginia Tech Hokies.
- Fourteen universities compete in NCAA Division I.
School-Spirited Gifts for Virginia College Fans
We got clothes and gifts for college students! We have the perfect outfit to show affinity with any school, no matter what campus in Virginia they attend. From tops to bottoms or accessories such as beanies and hats, we've got you covered so that their day won't be complete without Campus Wardrobe apparel from our favorite universities - Go Virginia!
On once-a-year occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays—these special events should be memorialized with gifts that celebrate their alma mater.
Sports fans like Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, and Friends always enjoy a present from Campus Wardrobe.