Tennessee Officially Licensed Apparel and Team GearUniversities, Colleges and Schools
Country Music and Textbooks
Tennessee coined the slogan “America at its Best.” The best things about the Volunteer State? How about spicy fried chicken, whiskey, goo clusters, moon pies, and cotton candy. Basically, America is pretty sweet!
We’re guessing you’re here because you’re either a student in Tennessee, used to be one or know someone who is. Well, don’t worry, you’re not lost—you’re in the right place. Campus Wardrobe is the ideal apparel store for all things university. Try our officially licensed collegiate apparel, such as our colorful hats, beanies, sweatshirts, and tees. We have lots of schools to look at so get to shoppin’!
We support the schools: Austin Peay State University (APSU) Governors, Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) Blue Raiders, the University of Tennessee at Martin Skyhawks, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (MOCS), University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC), Belmont State University Bruins, Cumberland University Phoenix, East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Buccaneers, Lipscomb University Bison, University of Memphis Tigers, Tennessee State University (TSU) Tigers, and Tennessee Tech University (TTU) Golden Eagles.
- In 1973, the University of Memphis women’s basketball team has two Conference USA tournament championship wins and two Metro Conference tournament championships.
- In 1957, TSU became the first HBCU to win a national basketball title. In addition, the women’s track and field program won thirteen championships of the Amateur Athletic Union national senior outdoor meet.
- At Tennessee Tech, the rifle team won three NCAA Division I National Championships and one Individual.
- In 2009 and 2010, the ETSU men’s and women’s basketball teams earned berths to the NCAA championship after winning the Atlantic Sun Conference tournaments. In 2007, the women’s basketball team made their first appearance at the NCAA tournament.
- The men’s basketball team at Lipscomb University has a record of 177-179 and a 96-76 record in Atlantic Sun games. They won their first Atlantic Sun Men’s Basketball Tournament title in 2018 and won the regular-season conference two times.
- Middle Tennessee University has won two national championships in golf and men’s tennis. The football team won the Sun Belt Championship twice and has participated in twelve bowl games. The baseball team has sixteen conference titles and fourteen NCAA tournament appearances.
- Tennessee has four major professional sports franchises such as the Tennessee Titans (NFL), the Nashville Predators (NHL), the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA), and Nashville SC (MLS).
- There are 12 NCAA Division I programs, and four of them participate in the Football Bowl Subdivision.
The perfect college outfit is just a click away! We got clothes and gifts for students attending any Tennessee campus. We've covered all your needs from tops, bottoms, or accessories so that their day won't be complete without Campus Wardrobe apparel.
It’s always a brilliant idea to give gifts on special occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, Gamedays, and lots of other holidays!
We have Tennessee college-themed presents for everyone on your list: Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, and Friends.