Oregon Officially Licensed Apparel and Team GearUniversities, Colleges and Schools
Study in the Sunset State
Nothing is boring about Oregon (even though there is a city called Boring). Home to the largest cheese factory, the shortest river, and the deepest lake, the Beaver State will surely entertain college students for their 4+ years of schooling!
College sports are a huge deal, and we want you to look great while supporting your team! Whether you need apparel and accessories for basketball games or football parties alike, our selection is just right. So if you're searching for a way to show off your favorite university's colors and logo this season, then Campus Wardrobe is perfect. With something in every color imaginable, we've got everyone covered so they can look fabulous on game day!
There is a considerable collection of collegiate merchandise, officially licensed university apparel, and NCAA sports gear for the Portland State University (PSU) Vikings, the University of Portland Pilots, and the Western Oregon University (WOU) Wolves!
- The WOU women’s basketball team won numerous NAIA national titles. The men’s basketball team has won back-to-back conference titles.
- UP has finished in the top ten at the NCAA Championships four times at the national level. The Pilots have won 31 consecutive West Coast Conference Championships, one of the longest active streaks in the NCAA.
- The PSU Vikings won NCAA National Division II championships in women’s volleyball and wrestling.
- A Portland State University student designed the Nike logo.
- The state has three major professional sports teams: the Portland Timbers (MLS), the Portland Trail Blazers (NBA), and the Portland Thorns FC (NWSL).
- Visitors come every year to climb Mount Hood, making it the second-most climbed next to Mount Fuji.
- Mushroom hunting is very popular, and tourists come from all over to find them.
- Oregon is home to the Oregon Trail, a 2,200-mile-long land route used during the western expansion.
- Portland has more bicyclists than any other city in the nation.
- In Myrtle Creek, it is against the law to box with a kangaroo.
- The Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers football teams have an annual Oregon-Oregon State rivalry game.
Celebrate with an Oregon College Gift
The perfect gift for every college student is waiting for you at Campus Wardrobe. We have everything from apparel and accessories to make their day special, no matter what school they attend in Oregon!
Giving gifts has always been a way to show your appreciation for someone who means so much in life. Special occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays—these should all be celebrated with a school-spirited present.
Sports fans will love this college swag! We have present ideas for everyone on your list: Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, and Friends.