New York Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
Campus Gear for the Empire State
Home to the Liberty Lady herself, New York embodies freedom and welcomes all cultures and backgrounds. The state comprises about 200 colleges and universities, of which several of them are ranked among the top 100 nationally and globally. All are welcome to study at the Excelsior State!
Do you have school spirit? Do you love your school and want to show it off? Of course, you do! At Campus Wardrobe, we’ve got tons of officially licensed college gear to show your school pride. Our university shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and other accessories are perfect for Students, Professors, Alumni, Parents, Teammates, Fraternity Brothers, and Sorority Sisters!
Be a true fan with officially licensed merchandise, university apparel, and NCAA team gear for over 20 schools in New York. A few of them include SUNY Buffalo State College, University of Rochester, St. John’s University, Cornell University, United States Military Academy West Point Army (USMA), SUNY Binghamton University, SUNY College at Brockport, SUNY University at Buffalo, Colgate University, Canisius College, Clarkson University, and lots more.
- In 2011, the men’s basketball team at SUNY Buffalo State College won a State University of New York’s Athletic Conference championship. The team advanced to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA Division III Tournament.
- Famous alumni at Columbia University include Baseball Hall of Famers Lou Gehrig and Eddie Collins; Football Hall of Famer Sid Luckman and Marcellus Wiley; and world champion women’s weightlifter Karyn Marshall.
- The teams at U of R have won four national championships, with women’s soccer winning in 1986-87, men’s basketball winning in 1990, and men’s cross-country winning in 1991. In addition, there have been 14 student-athletes who have won individual national titles across the sports teams, such as cross country, track and field, tennis, and golf.
- John’s men’s basketball team has reached the NCAA Tournament 28 times, with 2 John R. Wooden Award winners, 11 All-Americans, six members of the College Basketball Hall of Fame, and 59 NBA players.
- The Cornell football team has won the Ivy League championship three times.
- In 2008, the men’s lacrosse team at Canisius College won the MAAC tournament and earned its first bid to the NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championship. The women’s lacrosse team won four consecutive MAAC Championships.
Perfect Gifts for New York College Fans
Be the first to have the most excellent gear from your NY college or university! Show off your school colors and rep your favorite sports teams. Don’t forget to get a gift for your friend as well. Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Neighbors, Faculty, Professors, Classmates will adore this college-themed merch!
Go ahead and celebrate special occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays.