New Jersey Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
Cheering on the Garden State
New Jersey is known as the “Diner Capital of the World,” therefore, it is the perfect place for hyper college students to eat fries and burgers after football games! The citizens have a reputation as well; there are a lot of smarty-pants among New Jerseyans because the state has more engineers and scientists per square mile than anywhere else. So come on down! See what the seashell-covered state has to offer.
It's time to show your school spirit! Get dressed for game day with the best college clothes in New Jersey. Campus Wardrobe has everything you need, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, hats, and beanies. It doesn't matter if it is football season or not; we have something that will suit any sports fan out there looking for their perfect team pride outfit this weekend.
Campus Wardrobe provides a great variety of officially licensed collegiate merchandise, university apparel, and NCAA team gear for the Seton Hall University (SHU), Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), Monmouth University, Rider University, and Rowan University.
So if you’re a Pirate, Devil, Hawk, Bronc, or Prof, you’ll love cheering on the team in our amazing college clothing!
- The men’s basketball team at Monmouth University appeared in the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament four times and won their first tournament game in 2006. It was the first time a Northeast Conference school won a game in the NCAA tournament since 1983.
- At FDU, the women’s basketball team won the national collegiate basketball championship in the 2013-14 season. They made it to the NCAA tournament four times from the year 2012 to 2016.
- The Rider Broncs baseball team participated in the ’67 College World Series and 14 NCAA Regional Tournaments. They won three NEC titles, six ECC titles, and two MAAC championships.
- There are 98 members in the Rider University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- In 2002, Rowan’s women’s field hockey team won the national championship and had a perfect season of 21 wins
- The SHU men’s basketball team has 13 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament appearances and was in the final of the 1989 tournament.
- The first-ever baseball game was in Hoboken, NJ.
- The New Jersey Devils are the only major league franchise to have the state in its name.
- NJ collegiate allegiances are mainly split among the three major NCAA Division I programs: Rutgers, Seton Hall, and Princeton.
- Rutgers and Princeton have an intense rivalry—they haven’t played against each other in football since 1980 but play all other sports.
- Seton Hall does not have a football team.
Gift Ideas for New Jerseyans & NJ College Fans
Campus Wardrobe has what you need to make sure your loved ones are looking good for game day! Whether they're football lovers or school-focused - we have an option that will suit them just right. We offer apparel featuring logos of colleges across New Jersey; this way, everyone can show off where their loyalty lies at any given time.
There is something for all the fans: Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, and Friends.
Special occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays aren’t complete without a school-spirited gift!