Minnesota Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
Land of Lakes & Schools
The 12th-largest state in the nation with more than 5.7 million Minnesotans, the Land of Lakes state is consumed with forests and thousands of lakes and other bodies of water. Whatever school in Minnesota you choose to receive education, know that you are taken care of by its Midwestern charm.
What's your favorite college? Show off the colors of your alma mater or university with officially licensed collegiate apparel from Campus Wardrobe. There are lots of high-quality t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, fleece shorts, caps, and winter beanies to choose from.
Be a proud fan with university merchandise, college apparel, and NCAA team gear for Minnesota State University (MNSU), St. Cloud State University, Bemidji State University (BSU), Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM), University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD), and Winona State University.
You don’t have to be a Mankato Maverick, Huskie, Beaver, Dragon, Bulldog, or Warrior—our collection will look good on any fan!
- MSUM has won 101 conference championships, 77 in men’s and 24 in women’s sports.
- In 2008, the football team at the University of Minnesota Duluth won the NCAA Division II National Football Championship, the first Division II championship at the school. They won their second championship in 2010.
- WSU’s gymnastics team won its first national championship in 1985 when they took the NAIA Gymnastics title. The gymnastic team also claimed four individual champions, 11 All-American honors, and National Coach and Gymnast of the Year honors.
- Minnesota State has won 6 teams and 49 individual national championships. All teams combined won the NSIC US Bank All-Sports Award 4 times.
- The hockey team at St. Cloud earned 19 NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Championship appearances.
- In 2009, at Bemidji State University, the men’s ice hockey team qualified for the NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament.
- The state has professional men's teams in all major sports.
- In 1951, ’92, ’01, and ’19, Minneapolis hosted the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship.
- Notable athletes from Minnesota: John Billman (football), Carl Eller (NFL), Brent Gates (MLB), John Phol (NHL), John Roethlisberger (Olympic gymnast), and Sandy Stephens (All-American quarterback).
Gift Ideas for School-Spirited Minnesotans
The gift of team spirit is priceless. With Campus Wardrobe, you can show your school pride without breaking the bank! Check out our officially licensed collegiate apparel for all alumni members and current student-athletes alike to wear proudly on game day. We offer tees in several sizes, so there's something for everyone!
This Minnesota merchandise is a fantastic gift idea for Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Neighbors, Faculty, Professors, Classmates, Sororities, Fraternities, or Friends!
It’s always time to show pride and love for college—Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays.