Louisiana Officially Licensed Apparel and Team GearUniversities, Colleges and Schools
The nickname for Louisiana couldn’t be more perfect. Rooted in its rich history, sports like fishing, hiking, and hunting are staples of the Louisiana lifestyle. There are a lot of other things to admire as well, like Mardi Gras, jazz music, and delicious crawfish. College students have a lot to look forward to when they head back to school!
Explore the latest college trends at Campus Wardrobe. We have what you want to show off your team spirit, from t-shirts and sweatshirts all the way up through shorts or beanies! School pride is immense in Louisiana, so don't be shy about showing it off on game day either – we've got officially licensed collegiate clothing for every Colonel, Tiger, Ragin’ Cajun, Green Wave, Jaguar, Warhawk, Cowboy/girl, Privateer, Lion, and Bulldog.
Be a true fan with officially licensed merchandise, university apparel, and NCAA team gear for Nicholls State University, Grambling State University (GSU), the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Tulane University, Southern University, University of Louisiana Monroe (ULM), McNeese State University, University of New Orleans, Southeastern Louisiana University (SLU), and Louisiana Tech University.
Louisiana is full of terrific schools, and even if you aren't going to one in particular, there is plenty of merchandise that honors your alma mater.
- ULM has won conference titles in baseball and men’s basketball.
- In 1956, the men’s basketball team at McNeese State University made the only appearance in the NAIA Division I Men’s Tournament.
- At Louisiana Tech University, the football and women’s basketball teams have both won three national championship titles and made 13 Final Four appearances.
- In 1984, the UNO’s Privateers became the first university in the state to make the Division I College World Series.
- The Nicholls’ Colonels have won conference championships in the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, and football.
- Professional athletes from Louisiana include basketball player Karl Malone and professional football players like Terry Bradshaw and Peyton Manning.
- For eight years in a row, as of 2016, Louisiana was the birthplace of the most NFL players per capita.
- There are 12 collegiate NCAA Division I programs and only 2 NCAA Division III teams.
Louisiana College Fans Love Wearing This Merch!
We’re proud to offer Louisiana merchandise for all your gift needs. The state is a hotbed of college talent, and our store has the gear you need to show off any team in style! Whether it be football season or graduation time—we've got everyone covered so your loved ones can look great on their special day.
Celebrate Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays with Campus Wardrobe apparel.
There are plenty of gift ideas for Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Neighbors, Faculty, Professors, Classmates, Sororities, Fraternities, and Friends. Check them out today!