Illinois Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
No ‘I’ in Team
The birthplace of Walt Disney and the inventor of Twinkie, Illinois, has a plethora of reasons why it’s a great place to live. From Northern Illinois University to Southern Illinois University, the state is known for having the best engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs graduate from top-notch universities.
We've got the best Illinois merchandise from Campus Wardrobe that'll make any sports fan, athlete, parent, or student proud to wear their school logo and colors. From t-shirts and sweatshirts to caps and accessories, we have everything you need!
You can tell how passionate you are by the way that your school pride shines through. Whether it's on game day or graduation, let us help make sure everyone knows just what an excellent school you go to when they see your college colors!
Cheer on your team with officially licensed merchandise, university apparel, and NCAA gear for DePaul University, Illinois State University (ISU), Northern Illinois University (NIU), the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), Eastern Illinois University (EIU), Southern Illinois University (SIU), Bradley University, Loyola University Chicago (LUC), Millikin University, Western Illinois University (WIU), and Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE).
If you’re a Blue Demon, Cardinal, Huskie, Flame, Panther, Saluki, Brave, Rambler, Big Blue, Leatherneck, or Cougar, you’ll appreciate clothing that represents who you truly are!
- The men’s volleyball team at Loyola are two-time NCAA champions.
- At Millikin University, the men’s swimming team has won four individual championships.
- WIU’s football team has multiple NCAA Division I FCS playoff appearances and has been ranked number one and number two many times.
- The athletics program at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville has won 17 NCAA National Championships.
- The football team at NIU has won the National Championship once as well as 12 football conference titles.
- The top five popular sports in Illinois are football, basketball, golf, soccer, and NASCAR.
- Chicago is one of ten cities in the U.S. to have five major American professional team sports. Sporting News has named the city “Best Sports City” three times.
- There are 13 college athletic programs in the state that compete in NCAA Division I, seven of them reside in Chicago.
Illinois School Pride in a Gift
Illinoisans love gifts that reflect college spirit, especially Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Faculty, Professors, Classmates, and Friends!
There is no better time than now to show how much you care about the people in your life by purchasing a fantastic college-themed present like hats & t-shirts with high-definition university logos embroidered on quality material.
Here at Campus Wardrobe, we're proud to offer Illinois college merchandise for all your gift-giving needs. Great for occasions like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays.