Georgia Officially Licensed Apparel and Team GearUniversities, Colleges and Schools
“Wisdom, Justice, Moderation”
The Georgia state motto perfectly describes college life; wise leaders teaching students about justice and the key to moderation. The 8th-most populous state has over 10 million peach-lovin’ citizens, and many of those are young adults on their way to a bright future. So if you’ve got Georgia on your mind, why not wear the best college merch that you’ll ever find?
We all know that college is a time to celebrate your favorite team. Whether it be football, basketball, or baseball, no one can go wrong with wearing their school colors! But we also understand how tough it is trying to find clothes on the run, so we've created an easy solution: shop at Campus Wardrobe and get everything from t-shirts, sweatshirts, beanies, and hats straight to your doorstep; faster than ever before!
We provide officially licensed merchandise, university apparel, and NCAA team gear for Georgia State University (GSU), Albany State University (ASU), Emory University, Kennesaw State University (KSU), Mercer University, Morehouse College, and Valdosta University (V-State).
Whether you’re a Panther, Golden Ram, Eagle, Owl, Bear, Tiger, or a Blazer, let us help make sure that when people see your school pride, they can tell how passionate and dedicated you are.
- The Mercer University Bears have won 21 Atlantic Sun championships in total.
- In 2020, Morehouse became the first HBCU to establish an intercollegiate polo team as a United States Polo Association member.
- V-State’s football team has won the Division II National Championship four times and played in the 2002 title game.
- Emory has won 27 Division III national championships and 206 UAA team championships.
- KSU is one of two Division II schools to win a national championship in four-team sports.
- George has professional sports teams (MLB, NFL, NBA, MLS), Olympic contenders and medalists, collegiate teams, active amateur teams, and individual sports.
- Ty Cobb, the professional baseball player, was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. He was from Narrows, Georgia, and his nickname was “Georgia Peach.”
Sweet Gifts for Georgia College Fans
If you're looking for the sweetest gift to show your pride for schools in the Peach State, look no further than Campus Wardrobe. With our wide selection of officially licensed collegiate merchandise and unique designs like those found on our t-shirts or hats, we've got something that will work for anyone!
Everyone will love these presents, including all Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Professors, Classmates, Friends.
Celebrate every special occasion such as Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays.