Connecticut Officially Licensed Apparel and Team Gear
Universities, Colleges and Schools
Connecticut is Always First
One of the original thirteen colonies, citizens from Connecticut, have a lot to be proud of. For instance, a popular historian, John Fiske, claimed that the Fundamental Orders was the first written constitution in history. Furthermore, the state is home to the first color TV, phone book, hamburger, nuclear-powered submarine, helicopter, and Polaroid camera. Even the speed limit was invented here—that’s a lot of firsts!
So be the first amongst your classmates to wear the best officially licensed collegiate apparel for your Connecticut school. Campus Wardrobe has t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, beanies, hats, accessories, and more that are perfect for any college student, athlete, alum, graduate, sports fan, proud parent, and Connecticuter’s with school pride!
We have university apparel and NCAA team gear for Central Connecticut State University (CCSU), University of Hartford, Quinnipiac University (QU), Sacred Heart University, and the United States Coast Guard Academy (USCGA).
We don’t care if you’re a Blue Devil, Hawk, Bobcat, Pioneer, or Bear; we have what it takes to make your time at college an amazing memory that you will cherish forever.
- In 2009, the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team was nationally ranked and entered the top ten of the national polls.
- The women’s basketball team at Sacred Heart won the Northeast Conference regular-season title five times, the conference tournament three times, and has three NCAA Tournament appearances.
- CCSU offers 16 NCAA Division I sports programs and is a member of the Northeast Conference.
- In 1951, the football team at the United States Coast Guard Academy was the first undefeated team and won six games that season.
- At the University of Hartford, the men’s soccer team has four NCAA Tournament appearances and four America East Tournament Champion wins.
- There are 42 colleges and universities, including 19 public institutions, 19 nonprofit private schools, and four for-profit private institutions.
- It is the home of ESPN, the famous American cable sports channel.
- Hall of Famers such as Ken Strong, Andy Robustelli, Floyd Little, Jim O’Rourke, Roger Connor, Calvin Murphy, and Rebecca Lobo is from CT.
#1 College Apparel for Connecticut
The best gift shop for any college student in Connecticut, our collection of officially licensed merchandise is sure to please. With a variety that includes tees and hoodies galore as well as accessories like hats or beanies - you're bound to find just what your favorite person needs!
Campus Wardrobe has the greatest presents for Dads, Moms, Alumni, Students, Athletes, Sports Fans, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Grandpas, Grandmas, Neighbors, Faculty, Professors, Classmates, Sororities, Fraternities, or Friends!
Celebrate all sorts of special occasions, like Alumni Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Alumni Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Back to School, Tailgates, and Gamedays. We have you covered on every event that matters this year.